- Perfect Self Care Ritual Duo Set
- Delivering powerful benefits packed in a petite size.
- Box Includes Under-Eye Roller, Rose Quartz Gua Sha & Custom Pouch.
- A surgical stainless steel roller head, stay colder for an extended period, no rusting
- Refresh and awaken eyes
- Reducing inflammation, eye puffiness, wrinkles and dark under eye circles
- Eliminates toxins and promote blood circulation around eyes
- Tighten and reduce pore size
- Relieve migraine
- Use on the under-eye area, brow bone and nose
- A palm-sized petite roller, a perfect on-the-go beauty tools
Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Tool:
- Stimulate blood flow and collagen production, as well as aiding lymphatic drainage
- Reduce puffiness and sagging
Contours and sculpts
Softens wrinkles and fine lines
Improves the elasticity of the skin
How to use Gua Sha:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly and follow with a treatment mist. Dispense 5-10 drops
of your favorite facial oil or serum into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together to
warm the oil or serum and press to apply it all over your face and neck. This will help
the facial tool glide across the skin easily.
1. Hold the Gua Sha tools at a 45-degree angle to the skin.
2. Start at bottom of your ear, sweep down your neck, move downward to your
3. Gently glide from the center of your forehead out, wiggling once your get to the
4. Gently glide from the side of your nose out to the temple and up to hairline to lift
the eyes and brow. Wiggling once you get to the hairline.
5. Start from the side your mouth and go up and under your cheekbone toward ear.
6. Using small tip end, glide over your jawbone. Start at middle of your chin and
sweep along your jaw toward your earlobe.
7. Use small tip end, gently glide from the beginning of your brow downward to your
nostril along your nose side.
8.repeating each stroke 5-10 times.
- Stop using gua sha if your skin has wounds, sensitivity or inflammation.
- Not recommended for people taking blood thinners.
- Do not use gua sha to scrape the abdomen, waist and sacrum during pregnancy.
Wash with a bit of mild, natural soap and water and lay flat to dry.
Set out in moonlight to recharge and re-energize the crystal occasionally.
Store in our custom pouch