Natural Jade Sculpt+ Roller
Moody Mood Crystal Scrulpt+ Roller is used to define facial features dramatically. Each sphere roll is designed with 170 cuts to help visibly contour and define your jawline, cheekbones and eyebrows are sculpted and lifted. Meanwhile, it helps with lymphatic drainage and increase blood circulation to reduce puffiness and complexion brightened. The two sphere roll resemble a smooth kneading knuckle massage on the face can work gently on the skin and muscle levels, making the massage more effective.
- Helps contour and define your Jawline and Cheekbones
- Lifts your eyebrows
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduce puffiness
- Brightens complexion
- Hand-selected natural jade
- Solid strong Zinc Alloy continuous frame with rose gold plated
- Smooth and noise-free design roller
- Perfect as a gift for yourself and your beloved one.
Jade is known for its properties that aid the body’s natural defense system, relaxing the nervous system and eliminating toxins from skin. It promotes balance, positivity, and calm and is believed to carry a healing energy that restores harmony to skin. Jade has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for years.
How to use:
1. Cleanse the skin thoroughly and follow with a treatment mist.
2. Dispense 5-10 drops of your favorite facial oil or serum into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together to warm the oil or serum and press to apply it all over your face and neck. This will help the facial tool glide across the skin easily.
3. Begin on the jawline and apply light pressure as you roll outwards towards the ears for lifting effect.
4. Placing the rollers above and under the corners of the mouth, start rolling upwards towards the ear to sculpt the face and lift the skin.
5. Roll upwards from the nostrils towards the temples for sculpting.
6. Applying light pressure, gently roll underneath the eyes towards the temples.
7. Place the rollers on the center of the forehead and roll upwards towards the hairline.
8. Roll from the base of the jaw to the bottom of the neck.
- Wash with a bit of mild, natural soap and water and towel to dry it off. Store in our custom pouch.
- Set out in moonlight to recharge and re-energize the crystal occasionally
- Due to natural formations in the crystal, each tool will be unique. Color will very slightly from the picture that is listed.
- Some crystals may contain dark spots, which are carbon deposits and make the crystal more unique.
- Handle with care!! 100% natural crystal is fragile.